I was so excited when I happened upon the Environmental Justice Foundation’s website selling environmentally-focused shirts designed by top designers, at a steal of a price- $16.09. Those aren’t the only things that attracted me to these t-shirts:
1. You can sleep at night knowing this shirt was made from fairly-traded organic cotton
2. Awesome design aesthetics by top designers such as Zandra Rhodes, Alice Temperley, Allegra Hicks, Christian Lacroix, Giles Deacon, and more- it’s like you’re wearing art right on your chest
3. When you put one on you appear to look like these models:
(either that or you will look your beautiful self)
4. Yes, it may take a little longer to ship to the States, as it’s coming from the UK, but it arrives in a kraft mailer with Queen Elizabeth greeting you.
5. These shirts make great gifts to people who like to make a difference and look good while doing so! (However if you are deciding between 2 sizes, I’d go with the larger size.)
6. Last but not least, the sales of the shirts help EJF in their international work to protect people and planet.
So what are you waiting for? Shop now